Community post

Question

blazing positive test then NEGATIVE hours later?!?!!?

Has anyone dealt with this??? The test I took at 2pm was blazing positive only to have it fade 1/3rd of the way by 7hrs then its now 2am and the test is 100% negative???? could it be a faulty test?? a fluke???? or what could it be? I mean i do have one more test to use in the morning. I was wondering if anyone else had a test do this and still wound up being pregnant? its Day 11 and still no af....today would be 25 dpo i believe...never had a test do this so im curious

1 Answer • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

If it was positive within the stated window it is positive. You can't read a test for accuracy outside of the window.

If the line disappeared within the stated reading window it is negative.

Dye evaporates from certain tests.

Last month when I was pregnant I took a clear blue to see if my hcg was rising. I got a line and kept the test to compare to the one the next day. It was half gone by the evening and gone completely by the next morning. My beta hcg hadn't dropped at that point or anything, so it was positive.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo