Community post

Journal

Surgery, cyst, and ttc

10/28/18: AF arrived with a vengeance unfortunately.

10/29/18: went to the ER because I have had pain in my ovary since like January last year and couldn’t take it anymore on my left side. Found it I have several cysts.

10/31/18: did a follow up with my gyn and she let me know most cyst are the size of grapes and they are all on my right side and now my left. We agreed to go through with laparoscopy procedure to check if anything else may be hindering my fertility as well as remove all my cyst. If things come back fine for me, next stop is semen analysis for hubby. I have been spotting gunky brown stuff since the second day of AF. Been throwing up once a day the last 3 days. So nervous all the news I have gotten, but I just want my final baby. Just waiting on a callback from the nurse to schedule surgery date. Guess this and next cycle may be a dud and plan to really try in January.

0 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo