Community post

Question

Clomid and ovulation

Is it normal to ovulate early on Clomid? I took it day CD 5-9 but am getting ovulation pain on CD 11?? I thought u ovulate from 5-10days after the last dose? Confused!!

11 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Answers | Last Page

U'll have that pain for a few days, very normal. It may taper off and almost stop for a day or so (making u think u O'd), then come back with a vengeance right before u O. Start ur opk's tomorrow and make sure to bd. Sounds like ur on track
Good luck! =))

5 years ago

Ok thanx.

5 years ago • Post starter

Am also getting ewcm I guess ovulation is in its way

Yup. U'll know when it happens. It can end up quite painful sometimes. That's great that ur getting ewcm, Clomid is terrible for drying everything up.

5 years ago

I have a lot of ewcm, today mixed with blood but very very little just when I wipe is that normal?

Yup, it's fine. The blood is from the hormones shifting. Sometimes drastic shifts cause some of the lining to slough off. Nothing to worry about, it's a good sign things are heading in the right direction. Make sure to bd. =))

5 years ago

Phew i was starting to freak out. Ok thank you so much. We have been doing the bd, ????. Really hoping it’s our month.

It may be! Just keep it up, ur probably still a few days out from ovulation. Start ur opk's today as well.

5 years ago

I missed my LH surge I didn’t test with OPKs as I was lazy, I think i did ovulate on cd 11, which is odd. I felt very mild ovulation pain and lots ewcm. Am showing no signs of ovulation at all. I have been BDing though. Would have been nice to know if I had an LH surge or not. So will wait until CD 19 to see if I get any ovulation pain. Arrgghh

Keep bd'ing, I really don't think u O'd 2 days after ur last pill, it's too soon. I think ur gonna end up with more ovary action in the coming days, then ovulate. It's pretty normal for the ovaries to "wake up" after taking meds, then go silent for a bit. They will wake up again, so make sure ur ready.
Good luck! =))

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo