Community post

Success story

My BFP!!!

Finally tested yesterday (couldn't wait any longer ?) was past AF 4 days already and I just felt it, so I got my BFP very clearly!! Yeah!! So I decided to take another test today just to be sure and got another clear positive!! Still very early though, just a day from being 5 weeks preggo. Will tell hubby over the weekend!! But will swear him to secrecy as we had a miscarriage in July at about 5 - 6 weeks and just wait till out of the danger zone. Will wait until 10 or 12 weeks to tell family and friends! Really hoping for a girl this time as I have 2 boys (age 7 and 10). Took years of convincing hubby to give it another go for a baby girl!! Fingers crossed please! Been TCC since April at age 37. Best to all out there still TCC! Never loose hope and enjoy!

2 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Wow thats so wonderful!!! Congrats to you and your family and a

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Congratulations very pleased for you I’m 37 now and am struggling to stay positive, we’ve been trying 4 years now. We’ve had all tests and everything was fine, above normal for his as he loves telling! We would love a baby if our own. We both have kids from prev. We had miscarriage last year. Can I ask if you did anything particular different this cycle that you think helped? Though I must say month I got pregnant we were not even thinking about it, so there’s probably something in that! Wishing you all the best x

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo