Community post

Question

Implantation Bleeding?

All the ladies who had implantation bleeding, when did you have it and how much did you bleed? Got a streak of blood on my underwear last night (6dpo) and a few spots today and that was it...

8 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

probably not helpful but when I had implantation bleeding with Ds I had it 2 weeks after my last period and it was a week long and like a light "period". For my dd I didn't have it at all.

User image

5 years ago

Yeah I had some spots last night and this morning... No idea what it was Didnt have implantation bleeding with my first pregnancy but I also didnt have my pregnancy very long so you never know lol just looking for some anwers

5 years ago • Post starter

Sorry I can't be more helpful but it sounds promising that your experiencing it at 6-7dpo

User image

5 years ago

Thanks babe I guess we'll see in a week or so

ItsAnna it sounds like a good sign

5 years ago

@jillyhop I really hope so !!

I never gotten implantation bleeding sorry I can't be much help. But sending
When are you planning to test?

5 years ago

@Jillyhop next week Wednesday at the earliest... I got over excited and tested this morning but obviously negative lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo