Community post

Journal

On to cycle 22

View Full Post

So, we have been trying to conceive our second child since january 2017, with mostly bad luck. When I look back at my cycles, one thing that strikes me are all the times I have seen a faint line turn negative within a few days. I don't know if they are "true" chemical pregnancies, or sometimes faulty tests. What almost everyone of my chemical pregnancies have in common, is the fact that the hcg rarely seems to get higher than around 25 for me. And my cycles turn to normal right away, as if nothing happened. I have been in contact with the fertility clinic and they wouldn't help me. The doctor told me outright that chemical pregnancies are nothing to be concerned about or cry over. She said that I'm still young and the odds are good - I will get pregnant eventually. Not exactly what you want to hear when you're wondering if somethings wrong with you. I understand that chemical pregnancies are normal, but I have a hard time believing that it's normal to have many of them and nothing's wrong.

Well, enough about that depressing subject. Now I want to focus on this new cycle. I'm still gonna temp and this will be my second cycle with maca. Last cycle I tried the raw powder. Not only did it taste really bad, I got really gassy because of it. This time I'm switching to capsules, which I hope will work better for me. So fingers crossed we will have better luck this time.

User image

43 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by likes)

31 - 40 of 43 Comments | Last Page

I'm sending you all the !! Hopefully implantation happened today and your 10/11dpo tests will pick it up. Your chart looks great this month!

5 years ago

Thanks girls! Will keep you all updated on how it goes.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

9 dpo and still feeling very hot. Tired as hell and yesterday my skin got much more sensitive. Got some light but disturbing itches in my face. Waiting another hour to take a test. Hopefully it will be a little bit less faint.

user submitted image

User image

Uploaded a lot of pics on my test from today. Even though it's supposed to be a sensitive test, it's surprisingly slow to show anything and it's usually pretty faint. I have some more tests, including another one of these and a Predictor Early (similar to frer). Thinking of taking the PE tomorrow and hope it gives a more clear line.. Have been feeling light headed since yesterday too, and a bit queezy from time to time. My boobs are starting to get tender too. Really want this to be my sticky bean!!

user submitted image

User image

I was hoping for a clear line on my predictor early this morning, but only got a really faint line..

user submitted image

User image

And when I took a test with smu (same brand as yesterday) there's a faint line still, but a bit more faint then yesterday. I know there's still hope, but it doesn't feel like it.

user submitted image

User image

There's more pics in my gallery.

user submitted image

User image

It’s early still and your chart looks promising!

5 years ago

@sonata85 - Thank you.

11 dpo today and I actually decided to stop temping now. Either af arrives in a few days, or she doesn't. But right now I'm still feeling hot and a bit odd. My nose is all stuffy when I wake up and in the evening, but nothing during the day. If it's a cold, it should disapper soon. Took another test this morning and it's a 25 mlU/ml. Got a line that made me question my own sanity and believe I must have line eyes. Sometimes there was a faint line and in other lights I couldn't see a thing.

user submitted image

User image

A darker pic.

user submitted image

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo