Community post

Question

HCG 9 after very pos hpt tests

I'm so upset. i started getting positive tests last Wednesday and by Sunday my last First Response was dark. I had my doctor appointment Monday which there urine test also came back positive and sent for blood work. The results were my levels were a 9 and very low. Is there hope? I did have a small "mucousy" brown discharge a few days before my dark positives but other that that no cramping or pains or bleeding.

1 Answer • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Hello-
I just want to say, that I have been where you are at. The not knowing freaking kills you! But, I also want to say, that there is ALWAYS hope. Just hang on tight and know that, unfortunately, it's out of your realm of control (which totally blows btw). I wish that some doctors had/felt the urgency that we moms go through when dealing with this. They will tell you, we don't know anything yet or won't know until...blah blah blah. I feel for ya, I really do. I know it's a difficult spot to be in because, you don't want to hope only to be crushed but, at the same time, you don't know anything for sure...and like I said there is always hope. I'm going to be pulling for you girl. Please hang in there, sending love your way!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo