Community post

Question

Faint BFP 8dpo evening, BFN 9dpo FMU

Yesterday, 8dpo, I just felt weird, hot flashes, headache, similar to how I felt right before I tested positive with my daughter so I took a Walmart first signal cheapie and a very faint but pink line came up withing 2-3 minutes. I had another that I bought and so I took it with fmu this morning at 9dpo and got an unquestionable bfn. I want to test again but 1)I really don’t want to blow money on tests since I know it’s early on and 2) I feel like maybe I should just wait until I’m actually late if I get that far to test again to avoid emotional rollercoasters lol. So my question is should I hold onto any hope that the first test was correct? Has that happened to any of you here where you got a bfp, then bfn, then later tested positive all with the same brand? Thanks in advance. Added photo for reference.

1 Answer • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

My SMU and evening urines are always way better than my FMU. If u think u can hold off on testing, then that would be ur best option...if ur an addict, like most of us are, try testing with the same type of urine u got ur line on.
Best of luck! There does look like something is starting there. =))

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo