Community post

Question

When did you start to feel pregnant?

I recently got my BFP and I’m worried that I just don’t feel pregnant. Before I got my BFP I was having symptoms (nausea, sore boobs and just had a feeling I was PG) but nothing now. Is this normal? I know it’s still early but when did you start to feel pregnant?

4 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

When I have had a successful pregnancy, I knew I was pregnant before I tested and I always felt that way. Not just the symptoms, but also a general feeling.

With my last pregnancy I didn't feel pregnant. I took a test and it was positive and I still never felt pregnant. My hcg levels were doubling and still nothing. I had symptoms, but the general feeling was never there. I did lose this pregnancy. Technically I still have hcg is my system now and I feel completely normal.

I wish I could say something different, but this has been my experience.

5 years ago

I've had 4 babies and have never had symptoms. I "feel" pregnant when I start feeling kicks. No nausea or sore anything. Everyone and every pregnancy is different, don't let it discourage u. In fact, enjoy it, u may have ur head stuck in a toilet next week!
Congrats! =))

5 years ago

With all three of my babies, i started to feel off by 6 weeks. By 7.5-8 weeks, i was throwing up multiple times a day every day foe the next 7-8 weeks.
Honestly, i would enjoy it now, it may not last!

<a href=

5 years ago

Thanks ladies I think I’m driving myself crazy . Just need to try and relax and enjoy it for now. I think I’m just so terrified of having another MC. But my 9 month old son is keeping me busy ??. Sorry to hear about your loss ladymae. I know I shouldn’t complain my sickness with my son was terrible. Thanks again xx

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo