Community post

Discussion

Who wants to join me in the TWW?!

Hi y’all! I’m brand new to the community - wanted to be part of a TTC forum instead of a catty, saturated phone app lol

I’m 2dpo and going crazy. We’re not trying and not preventing BUT I’m extremely hopeful. I’ve wanted another baby for a while now and SO is just now getting to be okay with the possibility of adding another one to the mix since business has been really good lately. :)

This cycle, we completely ignored charting and skipped OPKs - until CD 20, when I took an OPK and got a BLAZING positive! I started temping again just to see and we ended up having done the baby dance on the exact days we would need to in order to conceive. Yay!!!

So now I’m trying to keep from going crazy for the next 12 days! Who wants to get a thread going to keep tabs on our dreaded TWW and hopefully we see some positives at the end?!

DD 7/2013 DS 10/2014 NTNP #3 (but mama is hopeful)

202 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 202 Replies | Last Page

I'll join you in the dreaded two week wait. I'm only 5 dpo and are trying to prevent myself from going crazy already. Trying not to symptom spot, but it's so hard. I also know that there's no way I will be able to wait until af is late to test, so I at least promised myself not to test until 9 dpo.

to all and let's keep our fingers crossed for a lot of

User image

5 years ago

You as well girlie!! I’m going to be BEYOND ridiculous this time because my SO’s birthday is this week and it falls on 7dpo - so just for the sake of trying, I’m testing THAT early ????????‍?? This TWW is killer because we got the timing SO RIGHT ????????????

5 years ago • Post starter

6 dpo here! Crossing my fingers for us! Baby dust

5 years ago

Manugrav you’re almost there!! When do you plan to test?

I am trying to wait until 10 dpo because my AF is usually due on the 11-12dpo. But I am not sure if I will be able to wait 4 more days!

5 years ago

Joining! I'm 6dpo with a huge possibility of getting preggo. Our condom broke right in my fertile window and possible ON O day! We have 2 kiddos oldest almost 4 and youngest 16 months. I'm just excited right now and not trying to over think it. If it happens it happens! Currently taken two tests... I'm weak haha!

5 years ago • Edited

Joining! I'm 6dpo with a huge possibility of getting preggo. Our condom broke righbin my fertile window and possible ON O day! We have 2 kiddos oldest almost 4 and youngest 16 months. I'm just excited right now and not trying to over think it. If it happens it happens!

5 years ago

Awh I’m so glad you guys are joining us! It’s the end of the day, on to the next DPO!!
I almost thought I was going to start my period today because I have been having cramps... do y’all think that’s a good sign or just part of having a UTI? I so hope that was implant cramps... I read online that several girls had doctors advise that implantation can actually happen as soon as 3dpo or maybe my dpo is wrong? Gaaahh I hate speculation

@StuckInAZ - 3 dpo seems a bit too early for implantation. Normally it takes the egg 5 days to become a zygote, which is what it needs to be to be able to implant. But nothing's 100%. Can't say much about if the cramps are good or a UTI. I'm lucky enough to never had a UTI.

AFM, I'm now 6 dpo and finding it harder and harder not to test. But I know it would be a waste to try this early, so I'm doing everything I can to keep my mind of it. Still no more symptoms than some light cramps, mostly on my left side, and some slight tingling in my boobs.

User image

5 years ago

Hi! 7 dpo here! I think I am gonna try my luck on Monday!
I have had UTIs before but I usually just feel like I want to pee all the time. I think 3 dpo is a bit early for implantation but who knows? Let’s try to keep our hopes high!
How long have you been TTC?

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo