Community post

Journal

The dreadful two week wait

View Full Post

4 days since my first peak opk, so 3 dpo today. Fertility Friend finally gave me crosshairs and this time it's more believable. I find the two week wait to be the hardest part of the cycle. It's the time of the cycle where the hope of finally getting a bfp starts. I'm trying not to symptom spot too much and are trying to find ways to occupy myself so that I doesn't poas too early. I''m not gonna test earlier than 9 dpo and only once a day, even though I know it's gonna be hard. Although I hope this is it, I'm getting used to being disappointed. Well, the countdown to testing begins..

user submitted image

User image

39 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 39 Comments | Last Page

Closer up

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

And I just realised that the line barely shows when I upload the pics here..

User image

I've got my fingers crossed for you hun! Those light/dull cramps you felt yesterday are a good sign! I had light dull camps at 9dpo and then 11dpo onwards when I got my BFP. I think my 9dpo ones were implantation! So maybe you implanted a couple of days ago and your hcg is on the rise. Praying that your tests show progression and you get your second babe. Also, your chart looks great!

5 years ago

DiviniumLiv- I had light on and off cramps at 6dpo and 9dpo... so that’s a good sign. Your temps look great. But just wanted to let you know the first month on maca I saw a difference but didn’t conceive till the second month. Not to be a Debbie downer just wanted to let you know. Can’t wait to see your test in the next few days!

Manuttc- yes look up maca root it helped me get my hormone balance back on track I needed even more since my MC. Even had DH take it as well. It works wonders and it’s just a herb. Powder or capsules which ever you prefer! Second month taken it I conceived!

5 years ago • Edited

Today I discovered that I've been drinking maca
I've been drinking kombucha (it helps with my intestinal health) and I read that one of the components of the one I'm taking is peruvian maca. I think it's the same, right?

5 years ago

@manuttc - Yeah, I think that's the same.

Not doing too god at the moment. Was really hoping for at least a line that isn't questionably faint today. But unfortunately not. Got a line that was the same as yesterday, and then with smu barely got a line at all. Not even the predictor early (similar to frer) showed anything more than a possible indent. This sucks!

user submitted image

User image

smu

user submitted image

User image

The Predictor Early, which barely shows anything. Feels like the only hope I have left is that if I implanted at 8 dpo, that my hcg isn't high enough just yet. But if I don't get a more visible line tomorrow, I'm probably gonna count myself out, even though I know I'm not officially out until af shows up.

user submitted image

User image

Closer up

user submitted image

User image

The top one is fmu and the bottom smu

user submitted image

User image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo