Community post

Journal

The dreadful two week wait

4 days since my first peak opk, so 3 dpo today. Fertility Friend finally gave me crosshairs and this time it's more believable. I find the two week wait to be the hardest part of the cycle. It's the time of the cycle where the hope of finally getting a bfp starts. I'm trying not to symptom spot too much and are trying to find ways to occupy myself so that I doesn't poas too early. I''m not gonna test earlier than 9 dpo and only once a day, even though I know it's gonna be hard. Although I hope this is it, I'm getting used to being disappointed. Well, the countdown to testing begins..

user submitted image

User image

39 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 39 Comments | Last Page

4 dpo today and now I'm starting to feel warmer than normal. I barely had any sleep after 4 am, but I usually get very cold when I don't sleep enough. When I got pregnant with my son I started feeling feverish around 8 dpo and got a bfp at 11 dpo. Since I'm only 4 dpo I know it's too early for pregnancy symptoms - the hopefully fertilized egg hasn't even implanted at this time. But I hope it's a good indicator that my progesterone levels are ok.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

I just posted looking for TWW buddies! I’m currently 2dpo, and my whole cycle has been super screwy - O finally happened on CD 19 when it’s usually CD 12.
Gave up on tracking this cycle because I was stressing myself out too much - CD 19 I decided to do an OPK just because, and boom. Positive. Plugged my info in here and we unknowingly BD’d at all the right times. I’m already obsessing about this TWW way too much.

But! I’m also getting the weird hot feeling and my BBT jumped from 96.6 yesterday to 97.5 today - so I’m right there with you.
I’m also getting weird cervical pain and some cramping. I hope that’s either a good or neutral sign? /:

Keep the updates coming, girlfriend!

DD 7/2013 DS 10/2014 NTNP #3 (but mama is hopeful)

5 years ago

5 dpo and my temps are on the rise. Not much else to report at this moment, except some slight dull ache and that I'm feeling hot.

user submitted image

User image

3dpo! I woke up at 4am with the worst UTI I’ve had in a long time ???? whyy am I so paranoid this is going to mess things up?! Lol... but seriously, your chart looks really good! Mine took a slight dip today but my luteal phase temps are always all over the place ????????‍??

DD 7/2013 DS 10/2014 NTNP #3 (but mama is hopeful)

5 years ago

Crossing my fingers for you! Baby dust!!

5 years ago

Another morning and another dpo. Now 6 dpo and trying so hard to wait 3 more days to test.

user submitted image

User image

How long have you been TTC?

5 years ago

@manuttc - Since Januari 2017, so around 20 months. Getting a bit tired of the fact that nothing's happening. But I have a feeling that something's different this time. Hopefully it's a good different.

User image

7 dpo now and the few symptoms I have are still present.

user submitted image

User image

And since I'm a POAS addict, I've already started testing. Not much to see yet though.

user submitted image

User image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo