Community post

Journal

What the heck?

Don't know what my body is up to at the moment. Thought I ovulated 3 days ago and got a nice temp shift on the 3rd. However, my monitor still gives me only high readings, which I find odd. I tend to have a short surge and therefore rarely get a positive with regular opks. But digitals (both regular digitals and the monitor) always gives me a peak, even if it's sometimes the day after my temp rise. Otherwise I get a peak the same day as my temp rise. I noticed yesterday that the monitors test where getting lighter and thought that even the monitor missed my peak this time. But today I have had a huge amount of ewcm, a large temp drop and the test is getting much darker, to the point that it's almost a "peak" reading.

Is my body just messing with me, or did it try to ovulate 3 days ago and couldn't and therefore are gearing up to try again? Or did my temp rise simply due to me catching a cold? Well, I should know within the next couple of days.

User image

2 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Did you start taken maca? If so it had my temps High then during fertile/ovulation time it did dropped...then rise again once I O’d. My temp stayed high after as well during LP. Just keep BDing.

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - Yeah, I started taking maca this month. Started with it on cd 2 and stopped at cd 14 since i got some problems with my stomache. Probably because I chose the raw powder. So if I have to take it next cycle too, then I'm switching to capsules. My temps have actually been very stabile, up until cd 16 that is. Then I woke up with a slight cold and a higher temp (no fever though). Same the next day. And then it just went down again. I finally got my peak yesterday! Expected my usual temp rise today with a lighter test. But it's still as dark as yesterday and the temp is low. That's not what I'm used too. Hopefully it is a good sign though, since I tend to have such a short peak that regular opks misses it.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo