Community post

Question

Help

Hi ladies, I'm new here..
I just want to know if anyone here with a regular normal 28days cycle or anyone at all
Knows or has experienced what I'm going through. I am on cycle day 34 no af and all the pg symptoms including swollen bbs and extreme fatigue etc etc..
But still bfn on hpt's.
We have been ttc 11mnths now
And this is the first time af is late since my mc in Nov last year.
Should i wait to test again? How long? Is there a chance i am pg??

8 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

Sorry to hear about your MC, have you been to your doctors for a blood test?

5 years ago

I'm so sorry about your MC and I hate to burst your bubble but I have had experience once with a late period. I thought I had all the signs and symptoms and I drove myself crazy waiting to know. It never came for me but AF did after a long 48 day wait and a trip to the doctors. Doc said I probably didn't ovulate and that's why it didn't come, but I'm not too sure I like that answer. I believe mine was from my own health problems I had going on at the time. Everyone is different and sometimes it's just late! GL and I hope yours is not like mine was! Very long wait and lots of tests for nothing The trip to the doc though was a blessing so I guess something good came from it!

5 years ago

I have'nt been to the doctors yet.. i'm too scared
I pinpointed my ovulation and we bbd every other day leading up to ovulation.. i realy want this to work.
:(

5 years ago • Post starter

Keep positive, the body is a strange thing. Any updates on BFN/BFP's?

5 years ago

Thanks GorsuchWright.
I told myself i'd wait a week at least for my hcg to build up or maybe my af would show but i got tempted and poas yesterday at noon and got another cruel bfn :(
My bbs have never been this swollen and sore unless I'm pg.
I keep my fingers crossed and hope to get my soon.
I'm praying my baby is in there

Finally my

user submitted image

Hi there! Sorry for jumping in. First of all congratulations
I just saw this thread and I was curious.. You first posted about this 10 Weeks ago. Did you get your bfp now late or you just updated us now? I am curious to know about late bfps

User image

5 years ago

Hiii i got my bfp on 12 December 2018
I'm late with the post I'm sorry, was too exited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo