Journal

Sad.

AF came today.

Still nauseous and feeling ill.

I'm devastated.

8 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Comments

I'm so sorry. It's like a kick in the gut every month. I wish I had something super inspiring and great to say, but just hang on and every cycle is a new chance for magic.

5 years ago

It is.

We're gutted every cycle.

We're going to look into IUI and IVF, because home insemination isn't working for us.

5 years ago • Post starter

I've had a couple friends that did IUI and have babies. Not to stick my nose in your business, because I am sure that you are doing all the right things for you! Do you use softcups with the insemination?
I hope this next cycle brings you some luck, the week of AF is such a hell week when you are ttc. It's like building a house and tearing it down every month.

5 years ago

Yeah, we've used SoftCup and needleless syringes.

Fresh and frozen.

I'm trying to stay positive, but God, it's hard.

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

It's so hard. It would be better if you could try every week! Then at least you've only lost 7 days, but waiting 30 days sucks to find out your body let you down....again. It takes its toll.

5 years ago

It really does.

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me.

I can't even talk about how devastated I am, to my wife.

Anytime, sometimes I can't talk to my husband about it, easier to type than to talk sometimes. shoot me a message if you ever need to vent

5 years ago

Thank you. I extend the same invitation to you, as well.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo