Community post

Question

Confused about ovulation test

I've been doing digital ovulation tests since Cycle Day 5, and started using cheapy dip tests as well on Cycle Day 10. On Cycle Days 7-12, I would get a faint 2nd line on the cheapy tests. The lines have now started going away. However, my digital test hasn't detected a surge yet, and has been negative every morning. I had EWCM a few days ago, and today have had pains in my lower right side. Should I trust the cheapy tests, and think I've already O'd (even though the lines were never that dark), or keep waiting for the digital positive? Thanks

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I would think you've od. Maybe try a different brand next cycle. I found most brands don't show my lh surge well enough and IC were the best for me.

5 years ago

Keep testing. U sound like ur on the way to ovulation, not like u've already ovulated. Lines can bounce around quite a bit. I've had many cycles where my tests start to darken, then back off, then go positive. Keep testing and tracking cm. It's better to assume u haven't O'd than to assume u have, and miss ur shot entirely.
Good luck! =))

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo