Community post

Journal

Cramps but nothing to show for it!

Well...I was back on here about 5 months ago saying that my husband and I planned to possibly start trying for #2 starting this September. Here we are, in September, and I'm still on the pill being a chicken sh!t about it all...BUT...I went a little "lax" in the beginning of this months pack of BC and am now starting to wonder what might be happening. I'm suppose to be getting my period either today or tomorrow. Now, normally, I wouldn't be too concerned but I had period cramps this morning and now they're gone, completely, with no period to show for it. Usually when I get the period cramps then the period comes right along with them at the same time. We'll see how this all shakes out. I told myself if we tried again I would keep it casual because I was a drill sergeant with my first but this is taking casual to a whole new level.

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

4 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

So good to hear from you!! That certainly is a casual approach LOL! Good luck to you. Hope all is well :)

5 years ago

Welcome back!
Hopefully this will be quick and painless for u both! I'm very much over this TTC gig.

Good luck! =))

5 years ago

I’m out of the game for at least another 18 months or so (Drs orders after almost-Irish twins and 2 c-sections) but glad to see you back. I can’t stay away long lol. Any news? Lots of baby dust!!!

5 years ago

AF came and she was fierce, haha.

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo