Community post

Discussion

Cloudy urine

Starting a topic of conversation about cloudy urine ,
Do people get it regularly?
Do people only have it with a uti?
Is it a early pregnancy symptom?
I don't have cloudy urine atm but I did yesterday it confused me I'm 12dpo today, still have not tested but have had some ewcm with pink stingy snot and some spotting , from 8dpo only now and again no pad needed ect , had cloudy urine yesterday morning to the point I could not see through it ,? I've obviously done some research on google some pregnant women say it's how they knew they was pregnant before a missed period some say they have never had cloudy urine in all the times that have had to take pee samples to the midwife appointments ect and some say only begging of pregnancy this is accurate as hgg is present and later on it fades out , I'm not a weird urine stalker lol but I seen it on another sight and wanted to see if any one has any veiws on cloudy urine I'll try and attach a photo of my urine ???? I will be testing if period is late but I ain't experienced cloudy urine before all the times I peed in a cup to test early ect , also not experiencing any burning sensations or any other symptoms to say I have a uti infection any stories would be appreciated xxxx

user submitted image

1 Reply • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Another photo

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo