Community post

Journal

TWW trying to patiently wait

I am on CD 17 and roughly 4 DPO. I think i ovulated a day late this month. I do not track anything but symptoms and cycles and so far everything has been normal except 2 days after the hubby and I DTD I had PMS type cramping. It was a day after I was supposed to have ovulated. That is why I'm thinking I ovulated a day late. So hubby and I DTD again that night. I then had cramping 2 days later again, but milder. I'm hoping this is a good sign! I am now having other symptoms but could all be from my cycles and hormones. I have had swollen gums for 2 days now, sore nipples, and sore throat since last night, and i have been more tired than usual but nothing extreme. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this may be the month! I am patiently waiting to take the test and know for sure. Few more days and I can do an early test to see. I am not a patient waiter so this TWW process is a hard thing to do for me. I have one test left from last month and I'm trying like heck to hold off so I don't waste it! I'm becoming a little obsessed this month too because I am finding myself checking out pregnancy tests from people who have tested early. A few came back positive and I almost gave in but I didnt!! Ahh!! Lol I hope everyone else is doing better than me right now... baby dust to all!!

1 Comment • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Being patient is not my strong suit. I'm swearing to myself not to test till my missed period this month but......we shall see

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo