Community post

Question

Advice please ????

I'll try and keep this brief and not subject you to what's going in in my head! Today is Saturday and last Tuesday I took 2 x Frer at varying times which showed a clear but not strong positive. Next day went to docs and got a negative (And the brush off!) Yesterday morning took a Clear Blue Digi fully expecting it to say negative, but said positive 1-2 weeks. Went to the docs and insisted on a blood test as last pregnancy was an ectopic and I'm having that done Monday AM. Because I am now a paranoid freak I took another digi this afternoon and again positive 1-2 weeks. My question is- if I was having a chemical pregnancy would I have started bleeding/know by now? Period is supposed to roughly start today but am never regular- always drift by a couple of days here and there. Apologies for ramble. I know the best thing to do is wait for the blood test but it's nice to get it off my chest! TIA x

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I didnt start bleeding till 3 days after my negative hpt. I had a week of weak positives and then they faded into nothing. That was my experience. Everyone is different. If your digi is still coming up positive that's a good sign Try and relax and enjoy your weekend. Sending you all the sticky vibes

5 years ago • Edited

Thank you for replying. I'll take your advice and try to relax! Have a lovely weekend x

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo