I would bd every other day until u get a positive opk, then go daily for the next 3 or 4 days. That'll be more than enough, without killing u guys.
Avg O falls about 5-10 days after the LAST dose, so aim to make sure there are sperm up there waiting, in case u O on the 5th day. And no opk's until at least 3 days after ur last dose, u can have a false positive if taken sooner.
Good luck! =))
28 days ago
More Question posts
More posts by First pregnancy 1
- Taking Clomid CD1-CD5 on a 24-26 day cycle need to hear success stories
- 12dpo and cramping no AF though should I still be hopeful??
- 12dpo Light cramping but bfn trying to conceive for 13 months now with baby no2
- 25day cycle on clomid, when should i expect ovulation
- 15dpo, spotting and cramps
- View more...