Community post

Question

Early symptoms?

I know it’s early to tell but I’m getting this weird pain in my hips and my lower back, and dull like cramping in my lower abdomen... plus I have to pee a lot more these days too. And I’m SO bloated it’s crazy I feel like I have a pregnant tummy haha. Which would be awesome . I’m so exhausted all the time too now. And strangely in the mood AAAALLL the time which my husband is loving obviously hehe
But I am only 6DPO
I never get my PMS symptoms this early and I’m due for my period for another 8 days.
Any suggestions? ????

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I would say wait. When we are looking and waiting we notice things we might of not notice before save your money for atleast 10 dpo. If you do want to test early get dollar store test.

5 years ago

Yeah it’s hard when you want to test everyday.
Do you think those are even symptoms though?
The only real symptoms I would think would be me being tired, bloating and my breasts feeling heavy but that could be caused by many other things so I have no idea.
Been a long process would be so nice if it were actually happening this time
Thank you

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo