Community post

Information

About me

Hello ladies! I have commented on many posts on this site throughout the years and thought you may like to know a little about who is commenting on yours! I am currently 40 years old with a 20 year old, 16 year old, 3 year old, 1-1/2 year old, and am currently 35 weeks pregnant with my fifth (a girl)! My first two (boys) were from my previous marriage and my last three (girl, boy, girl) are from my current. My current husband never had children, is 47, and convinced me to start all over ! I never struggled with getting pregnant in the past but then became older and at the age of 36 when my current husband and I decided to have more added to the family I found out I had hypothyroidism which took about 10 months to regulate in order for me to successfully conceive again. After that it was like BAM BAM one right after the other! When my 3 year old was born in July of 2015 I conceived very shortly after within two months in September but unfortunately that little boy ended in a missed miscarriage at 13 weeks in December . After two DNC's one in January and one in February (second one to remove retained placenta remnants) we took one month off of TTC and then fell pregnant with our little boy in April who was born healthy in January of 2017! After that we took a year off of TTC and decided WTH, let's add one more! So in January of 2018 we began and two weeks after the first attempt we fell pregnant with this little girl due October of 2018! What a roller coaster it has been! If I ever post any comments on any of your pages its just because I like to share advice to help you find the answers you are looking for knowing that my TTC and pregnancy experiences have been far beyond what many have had. I have had much experience with OPK's and pregnancy tests to know the ins and outs of them all! Please feel free to send me any questions or comments about your journey as I'm always interested and eager to help those who are eager to join my journey of motherhood!

dillon20

8 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Comments

Congratulations on your big blended family and a safe delivery to you!

5 years ago

Thank you!!! And congrats on your upcoming addition too!!!!

dillon20

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I’m glad I came across this, nice to know your story - what a wonderful family you have! Thanks for sharing .. did you deliver yet?!

5 years ago

Due date Sunday the 28th! Currently 2 1/2 cm dialated and she’s 7 lbs 10oz now! All I can do know is bounce her way out of me! I’m so happy for you!!!! Please keep us posted on your excited journey!

dillon20

5 years ago • Post starter

5 years ago

Ooohhh , so any day now!!!!!! You keep us posted when that beautiful baby girl arrives!! Prayers for mom and baby for a safe delivery, and that everyone is happy and healthy!!!

5 years ago

Thank you ! XOXOXO!!!

dillon20

5 years ago • Post starter

Baby girl arrived on Halloween 10/31/18! Good luck to you all as I am now done with tubes tied!

dillon20

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo