Community post

Question

It is positive?

Positive?

user submitted image

11 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Answers | Last Page

I think it is !!!! Congrats!! ?????

5 years ago

Im not sure. I'm stressing. I read a bunch of bad reviews about Walgreens pink dye tests. I took a first response but I was negative

5 years ago • Post starter

Does it have a pink Tint? Looks positive to me! ???????? dust your way!

5 years ago

Looks positive! But I would test again because with the cheaper tests if you open them up/mess with them it can give a false positive. Good luck!

5 years ago

Any line is a positive no matter how dark it is! Congratulations!!!!

User image

5 years ago

Still negative with first response after testing this AM. I'm thinking it was a false positive I read bad reviews about Walgreens punk dye pregnancy tests! I am so disappointed I would not recommend these to anyone!

How long after did you take the picture? If it was after 5 min it most likely an evap. If not it could be that the test is more sensitive than the first response test.

5 years ago

I took another of the same test today too and it was negative. I followed the instructions and that line came up immediately

Looks positive to me too. So you say you took two other tests on the same day (one FRER and the other Walgreens) and both were negative?

5 years ago

Yes and the next day as well all negative. I think it was a false positive

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo