Community post

Discussion

Tomorrow is the big day!!!

Soooo tomorrow is the big day for me. Its my projected period date which is almost 100% accurate. I have a very regular period and I'm so nervous. I just want aunt flo to stay away. Made the desicion at the beginning of my and my DH journey for TTC baby #2 to not test until after my missed period and each month it comes right on time. Saves on pregnancy test but I'm so anxious I could throw up. Having some symptoms but have been trying not to symptom spot. Light headed at times, slight waves of nausea, pain under my arm pit by my breast but a new one that started tonight was that my breast feel very heavy. Buttttt as we all know these are also PMS symptoms as well. On a positive note at least tomorrow I'll know and the waiting will be over!!! Baby dust to all you ladies out there!!

12 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

5 years ago

Fingers crossed.. Praying that aunt Flo stays away and you get your BFP!! sending you tons of positive vibes and babydust

5 years ago

That last day before af is do is always nerve wracking! I hope you get your bfp!!

5 years ago

Thank you nothing as of yet but literally every time I go to the bathroom my heart sinks into my stomach and my hands start shaking. Ughhh I'm a wreck!!

5 years ago • Post starter

????dust your way!

5 years ago

Still no aunt flo!!

Guys idk what to do!!! Still no aunt flo but I'm so freaking nervous to take a test!!! My husband thinks I should but I'm just so nervous!!! I've waited these two weeks to finally take a test and now I'm chickening out lol

I can understand that, I've been in that spot. But you have things going for you right now, just bite the bullet and do it!!! And I will send tons of your way!!! Let us know how it goes

User image

5 years ago

Standing on that edge is the hardest! It's so hard to let go of the hope and get a real answer. I have fingers crossed for you!

5 years ago

Hey guys took a take 15dpo and its negative :( still no aunt flo but she will probably show up sometime today I assume.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo