Community post

Journal

Could I be pregnant again? I need help??

Hey guys, I just wanted pop on here, after such a long long time and just vent. I dont talk to people about my personal life so much and i just needed someone to listen I guess. I think I ovulated last saturday or sunday and DH and I BD 5 times straight Sunday morning. I kind of knew I was ovulating not from tracking but my CM was soooo watery it just was like a faucet and I know that means its time to baby dance. He finished in me each time and I guess Im just wondering if I could be pregnant. but now im like I wonder if i was even ovulating. Oh well. Now the question is whether or not I should get a PG test or just wait for AF to show up or now. I need help!

3 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

and i keep having short dizzy spells.

5 years ago • Post starter

Since its only been almost a week I would wait a few days. Testing too early your more prone to getting false negatives. ????dust your way!

5 years ago

And actually it has 2 weeks ago on the 9th. Now I’m even more confused. What’s your suggestion now lol.

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo