Community post

Question

so confused

So what it thought was AF showed up right on time on 13dpo, but I still very much feel pregnant. Nausea hungry all the time. My AF was heavy for 2 days then yesterday day 3 pretty much nothing only when 1 wiped and today day 4 absoultley nothing at all. My typical period is normally 5-7 days heavy heavy flow all days. So this AF is very strange to me and before I started I very much felt pregnant.....so i decided to test this morning with FRER and saw a vvvvfl but not sure if it was an evap or not only have one left so saving it for tomorrow....not sure whats going on wondering if anyone has any ideas...the last time this happened to me I had my regular AF and still felt off and tested and turned out i was pregnant, it eneded in a early miscarriage about a week later but i didnt get a positvie until 4 days after a 6 day AF so Im lost

User image

6 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

ohhh and not to metion my sore boobs and nipples. its awful plus i also have a random what feels like a cold

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

bump

User image

Anyone

User image

I would wait a few days an s retest. The vvfl could indicate a missed miscarriage, however generally when I miscarry by 24 hours all my pregnancy symptoms are completely gone. Did u test before af?

5 years ago

yeah I tested from 9dpo till AF showed same thing happened with my miscarriage in Jan...I had AF then 5 days later BFP I have tested since but I am still spotting so unsure as to what is going on. Thinking just a chemical.

User image

Are your lines getting any darker

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo