Community post

Discussion

4DPO

Hello everyone, i am new here :) and this is my first post.. so last month unfortunately i had a chemical(( so in august my symptoms were: very heavy acne, exhausted, sleepy all the time, breast pain, backpain, pelvic pain in the middle. If i didn't test and see the second line i would think it was AF. I had heavy bleeding.
Now as my calendar says i ovulated on 15th september, but i had clear egg white mucus since 13th. On 16th september i already had creamy mucus not raw egg white. And today(18th) i am kinda bloated, having gas, also i have cramps.. one moment its similat to AF cramps so that i think tomorrow it will come, but then its unusual cramps not like AF. I am very, extremely depressed, crying whole day.. i dont have any other symptoms. Any ideas? Is someone in the same boat as me? And am i more fertile after my chemical?

5 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hi, I am pretty much in the same boat just 4 days behind you. I had a chemical last cycle too. Today is my O day according to calendar. I usually get obvious EWCM 3 days before O and on the day of but unfortunately it hasn't happened this cycle. I did get my usual O pain and watery CM the past 4 days but creamy today so I'm a little confused on whether O happened or not. I've also read that fertility is often higher right after a loss so

5 years ago

Hey! I just had a chemical, still bleeding. I'm really sorry to hear your are extremely depressed, is that a normal emotion for you? I have had chronic depression and anxiety in the past and I'm worried that the high emotions and hormones from this chemical are making everything feel bad again. Please reach out to me if you need anything!
I have heard that the month after a loss means extra fertility so here's to hoping!

5 years ago

Hey girls, i just woke up and my boobs hurts kinda..
ESPENCE thank u very much for your worry, today i feel better, but yesterday loss wasn't the cause of my depression i think... i was just crying the whple day and didn't know exactly why.. something was worrying me and dont know what.. i couldn't breathe one moment.. and then at night i was better... i am very confused because i have mood swings... one moment happy and one moment so depressed that i dont wanna do anything :(

5 years ago • Post starter

Ketimeg, I'm happy to hear you are feeling better today! It sucks to feel that way, just do make sure you let your doctor know that you mood is swinging so low. Make sure your partner knows to so they can help you! Anxiety/depression is awful feelings and there is absolutely nothing wrong or weak about asking for help
I hope you continue feeling better!

5 years ago

Thank you very much , my DH knows of course, he saw me crying yesterday, he's just by my side ? i forgot to write down about my endo :( i hope this month i will have a sticky bean... other wise my endopain wil drive me really crazy during periods :( this is 5th month that we are trying :(

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo