Community post

Discussion

Chemical...now what?

So my bfp ended in a chemical. I'm currently bleeding, 2nd day moderate to heavy. I guess what happens after this? I'm ready to jump right back into ttc. Should I expect my cycle to be wildly different?

6 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Your cycle should resume back to normal.

5 years ago

After we lost ours in July mine was on time and normal except for being short. But it didnt effect my ovulation at all. And my doc also says that a woman is more fertile after a loss too. So hopefully you can get it right away!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Thanks ladies! I've heard the fertile thing so I am very hopeful for this next month!

5 years ago • Post starter

Also had a chemical last cycle. Today should be my O day if my cycle is back to normal but I'm having a harder time than usual tracking things this month. I have been getting O pain (which is typical for me right before O) so that's a good sign but I usually get obvious EWCM 3 or 4 days before O and then on the day of (which makes it easy to track) but this cycle no EWCM at all! It was watery the past 3 or 4 days and creamy today so I'm hoping I did O today or yesterday but worried I was less fertile this month since CM wasn't what it should be or at least what it usually is. Sorry for the CM details (TMI I'm sure!). Anyway, I am about 2 weeks ahead of you in the process so if you want I can keep you posted. Hope we both get a positive outcome this cycle! Yay for June babies!!

5 years ago

Thank you! I hope you get your bfp this cycle! Do you temp or use opk? Or just cm?

5 years ago • Post starter

No I don't. I tried temping for a few cycles but wasn't getting a clear rise around O and my chart wasn't making sense at all. I was temping when we were TTCing #1 and I could always detect ovulation on my chart but it doesn't seem to be the case any more so I stopped. It's also hard to do when getting woken up by little ones who need immediate attention in the morning. I haven't used opk either because tracking with CM was working well until this month. I also sort of track cervix position which was very high yesterday and is low today so I do think I ovulated yesterday which was exactly when I was supposed to so in my case it doesn't seem to have affected my cycle much. Hope it is the same for you and you get a bfp this cycle!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo