Community post

Discussion

TTC June 2019 babies

View Full Post

Okay bring back my ladies lol!!

No idea when I'm ovulating Should be sometime this week (not keeping track) but where are my girls at?

New month and here's to our bfps

161 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

51 - 60 of 161 Replies | Last Page

2 more hours to hold and the need to pee is getting real lol... No symptoms updates everything basically disappeared but I'm staying hopeful. Only thing I can really say is I have a feeling and I keep finding myself being excited to tell SO tonight that we're expecting lol... Not sure if it's a good thing or just a feeling...

5 years ago • Post starter

Oh and I dont have my usual cycle cramps and pains... After my mc in May I always get cramps from ovulation all the way to my period... No cramps so far except for my right hip around 8dpo I think

oh it'sanna, I'm getting excited for you, come on bpf!!

User image

5 years ago

Don't want to get too excited though because I've felt excited before and it was negative but we'll see... My hopes
are just rather high lol

And its negative... Maybe a faint evap line but negative

user submitted image

Indent line at most... Que AF and the tears lol

user submitted image

when are you due for af? Any hope?

User image

5 years ago

I opened it so you can see the line better which I know is a no go but couldn't get it on the photo... No AF yet only due in a day or 2

user submitted image

It's just so weird though because I even get shooting pains in my boobs every now and again so my body is legit fooling the shit out of me this month

And telling whether I'm late or not is also difficult because my last cycle was 27 days and I'm usually 29 days so if this was a 27 day cycle then I'm due for my period today

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo