Community post

Discussion

TTC June 2019 babies

View Full Post

Okay bring back my ladies lol!!

No idea when I'm ovulating Should be sometime this week (not keeping track) but where are my girls at?

New month and here's to our bfps

161 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

91 - 100 of 161 Replies | Last Page

@confuzed I'm kinda scared though because the line test looks negative if not faint so will be going for bloods in 2 hours and wait for those results before getting excited and seeing if AF comes

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsanna, do you know the sensitivity of those digitals? Be cautiously optimistic.

User image

5 years ago

@confused its 25miu but I saw a lot of people say the digis are more sensitive? Will be going for bloods anyways to confirm as I checked my cp again this morning and it's still closed with no sign of AF and no spotting either

@itsanna sounds very promising, wishing you all the best with your blood test. How many dpo are you at the moment? I'm absolutely dying to test now but to avoid disappointment I've got to hold out till Saturday.

User image

5 years ago

Ugh guys I knew it I so so knew it I just had a gut feeling that I was pregnant... I'll be taking my CB digi with me to work and taking that as well with as much of a hold as I can possibly manage... Hopefully same results... This test loaded so long though I was certain it would be negative

@confused I'm either 14 or 15dpo... Supposedly 15dpo as far as I know but could have ovulated late4

@itsanna!!!! Yayayayayayayay!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! Congrats and a

User image

5 years ago

@rooroo thanks girl !!

Yay! So exciting! Congrats!

5 years ago

Congratulations!!
I got my positive this morning also! Knew I weren't seeing things on my test yesterday haha!
Have you worked out when you'll be due?

user submitted image

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo