Community post

Question

Help or advice please!

Hi ladies, first time posting!
So I’m currently 14DPO. LP was completely normal, nothing out of the ordinary. I’ve had no end of pregnancy symptoms too.
Since around 7dpo I’ve had hot flushes, nausea on/off, weird feelings in my left and right side ovary area once or twice, I had a pulling feeling behind my belly button for a few hours 2 days ago, then for a split second again today. Mood swings, increased appetite which is unusual for me as I’m not a big eater at any time, now I live in the kitchen ????.
I’m sleeping far too much, I’m exhausted all the time which again is very unusual for me. I’ve had a stuffy nose for one day and nothing since. But also out of the ordinary, I always get sore bbs before AF, this time I’ve had nothing? AF is due tomorrow, no cramps, no nothing. I’ve had a lot of creamy cm too, looks like hand lotion when you rub your fingers together (sorry TMI)!
Anyone able to give me some insight on what could be going on?

13 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Answers | Last Page

Hey Kelly have you taken a pregnancy test?

5 years ago

I took a test at 10dpo and it was bfn. I willed myself to wait longer but curiosity got the better of me lol

5 years ago • Post starter

At 14 dpo I would test.

5 years ago

If I can’t do it tonight, I’ll do it tomorrow :)

Use you 1st morning pee or hold your pee with no liquids during that time for 4+ hours. And good luck

5 years ago

Thank you! I’ve still had no cramping or anything AF related like usual either today. Just a lot of white lotion like cm but it’s still slightly stretchy? So I have no idea what’s happening lol!

So update, I’m now 17dpo, officially late. Still no sign of AF, did another test yesterday, still bfn! ????‍?? No idea what’s going on!

Are you going to test again in a couple days? That’s what I would do hehe

5 years ago

Kelly im in the same boat
I may have had a very faint bfb tonight will retest in am but all the bfn is really discouraging

5 years ago

I’m in the same boat with you. My boobs don’t hurt at all!

Did you retest?

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo