Community post

Discussion

Back Break Out?!!!! 11 DPO

Anyone else have this?! My break is breaking out and I've never in my life had an issue with back ance. I'm 11dpo and have been feeling really tired and just fuzzy if that makes sense. Thought?!

6 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Break outs can be hormonal, at 11 dpo you may get a line on FRER if you are and early tester. If not your tww is almost over! Here's to hoping AF stays away!

5 years ago

I made a deal with myself that I wouldn't take any FRER until I missed my period by one or two days. Idk taking an FRER for some reason, and getting a negative makes me more upset then just getting my period.

5 years ago • Post starter

Not my back but my shoulders so weird. I'm 15 dpo one day late for af with bfn frer

5 years ago

That's the thing that sucks about early pregnancy symptoms!!! They are almost exactly like PMS. So frustrating. Good luck to you! Baby dust!

I totally understand not treating early.
Hopefully the next few days go fast. It's such a cruel trick that PMS and pregnancy mimic each other

5 years ago

Right like at least if we have to wait two weeks mother nature could at least through us some obvious symptoms hahah

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo