Community post

Question

How long after IB should I test?

Hey all you wonderful Ladies!

So, I'm currently having a very very long cycle. 85 days to be exact, though this is nothing new. Longest cycle I've had was 88 days, and shortest was 25 days so I'm very used to the irregularities. BUT, the last three days I have been very very lightly spotting brown cm. First day there was enough to stain my underwear, the last few days have only been when I wipe. I have never experienced spotting in my cycle, and normally AF just makes her appearance like a murder scene.. No warning, just boom- period.

This morning I decided to take a test which was BFN. ;/

So my question is, how long should I wait after spotting to re test if AF doesn't show up? Have any of you ladies experienced IB like this? How long did you wait for your BFP?

Thank you all!!

1 Answer • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

typically after implantation, it takes 2-4 days for HCG to double, and depending on your typical HCG level, it could take another 2-4 days after that for it to actually register. But I would say 4 days after IB, you could take a FRER test to try, if neg, take another in another 2-4 days.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo