Community post

Information

Anyone interested in walking for inferility in the DC area?

Hey guys, I'm looking into registering for a walk on behalf of RESOLVE, an organization that raises money, provides free support, and actively lobbies for better legislation to help individuals suffering from infertility. If anyone is in the Washington DC/Maryland/Virginia area and would like to register for the walk or donate for fundraising, please see this link: https://www.classy.org/event/washington-d-c-walk-of-hope/e185864

As someone who dealt with infertility and eventually conceived through IVF, I went through a grieving process similar to what one goes through faced with a serious medical condition. On top of my grief, my friends and family had a poor understanding about infertility due to a lack of awareness and even societal stigma surrounding it. My insurance did not cover my treatment, and my initial FMLA claim was denied due to not considering infertility as a serious health condition, even though it is defined as a disease by the World Health Organization. It was also rejected on the grounds that my treatment was considered 'elective,' indicating that I chose to not be able to conceive and to have to resort to expensive IVF. I'm confident that we can make changes, and joining a walk for a nonprofit that fights these issues will be a good starting point.

The walk is on Saturday, Oct. 13. Let me know if you would like to join me!

The only thing God gives you for certain is a CHOICE.

0 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo