Community post

Question

Weird me

@Beaut1ful38 @espence Weird cycle... Bright red blood... Sensation that I peed myself after cramping all day... Ran to restroom.. Looked in potty huuuuge clot that clogged the toilet... Had to use plunger to get it to go down.. Has anyone ever experienced this before?

6 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Wow....how are cramps this cycle? You may want to make an appt with the doctor, just to check it out. The only time I passed what looked to be a golf ball sized clot was after a miscarriage.

5 years ago

Cramps are painful but dealing with them... That's exactly how it looked or bigger... I did go to the doctor and had blood work and had to schedule an ultrasound I'll keep you posted @espence

5 years ago • Post starter

Sending you all the positive thoughts

5 years ago

@espence thank you

Hey @mamita15 just checking in on you

5 years ago

@espence... Thanks for checking in on me... Haven't heard anything back yet about that results except that my iron is low.. Waiting to have ultrasound done.. Will definitely keep you posted

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo