Community post

Information

new here

hi everyone

imurangel

4 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by likes)

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Hello,
I am new here as well. I only began trying to have a little one. How long have you been trying and what have you learned about trying to get pregnant. I want to learn all that I can.

User image

5 years ago

Hi how r. U ? I’ve trying for 8 mos .. well I learned that we have just not to overthink and imagining the symtoms hehehhe .. I’ve done this a lot and end up not pregnant lol.. so I wrote down all my old PMs and new PMs that end that not pregnant .. how about u ? How many cycles u have ? And what dpo r u now ?

imurangel

5 years ago • Post starter

I am good, thanks for asking. I have only been trying since July. Unfortunately I have always has an irregular period so it is hard to tell whit my body. I'm talking to my husband about going to the doctor to get medication to regulate my monthly and get fertility medication to boost our chances. my husband is sterile, but we still want to TTC. Overthinking a lot tends to harm more than it does good. I also try not to do it when I can help it, but I have always been a critical thinker. I have only had one cycle so far, but I'm probably going to the doctor this week.

User image

5 years ago

That’s good idea .. and to know ur husband sperm count .. however it’s way to early to worry bcoz it’s just two mos of trying

imurangel

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo