Community post

Question

What do y'all think

@beaut1ful38 @espence Got this this morning... Positive Opk.. Spotting AF due in 3 days.. It thinkbits period but very different.. Help please is it AF no cramps no smell 13dpo

user submitted image

12 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Answers | Last Page

Correction 12dpo

5 years ago • Post starter

Take an hpt? I wish I had a better answer!!

5 years ago

Although I do think the + opk is a good sign!

5 years ago

@espence AF showed up today

Damn. Sorry lady

5 years ago

@espence it's OK wasn't my time.. Best wishes you

So sorry! Are you going to try temp and opk this next cycle?

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 Im not sure how I'm going to handle next cycle.. I don't temp cause I don't understand it but I guess I don't understand Opks either ????

@mamita15. Truely sorry the witch showed up. Temping isn't too bad once you get used to it. I vaginally temped because if you temp via mouth and you are a mouth breather when you sleep, it will play havoc on your temps. Temp as soon as you wake up and before you get out of bed. I think the standard temp (for me) was 97.4-97.9. After ovulation, it will jump to 98.4-98.9 (est.), but every woman's temp is different. You need three high temps to count it as ovulation. I had issues using OPKs and then I bought the First Response ovulation kit for the month and all it gives is a yes or no response. No trying to discypher lines and trying to figure out if it's positive or not. Once you got your "yes" then you would ovulate within 24-36 hours. I'm sure that's how many hours but someone who knows will correct if it's wrong. Then try to BD within those days and then the day after. Hope that helps.

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

@dragonfly23 yes that does help... Thank you......i will try to use all methods for this next cycle

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo