Community post

Discussion

40 days after ectopic

This is really hard...but on 7/29 after 8 years of TTC I learned I was pregnant for the first time in the ER after being rushed there for intense pain and bleeding. The doctor said my tube ruptured and needed surgery. No one understands the hurt, torture and guilt that now accompanies me when I'm alone or just random throughout the day. We are continuing our life as normal which in a way is irritating but necessary. We have BD 3 times since in hopes of a sticky healthy bean which in a way that we know I actually can get pregnant, there's hope. I had no clue I was pregnant and was addicted to taking tests weekly. I actually posted a picture of the one that was the Positive in May/June, which I just knew it was real, but others I showed did not see it. Looking back on the symptoms I was going through it seems it's happening again. All of last week was so hard with my "hormonal craziness" and now this week the twinges and peeing 24/7 and hard nipples which all of these occurred during the time I was pregnant. I want this so bad and no one understands, and thank you for taking time to read this, I had to get this out in a place where I know you all understand the pain and won't judge.

2 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am truly sorry for your loss. I know the pain, as I have had several. It's a scary and lonley place you are in right now. If you believe you are pregnant again, you need to call your ob and let them so so they can do bloodwork and monitor your situation. If you are worried about another ectopic, the chances of that are very low, but call your ob and start getting care just in case. I wish you the best of luck.

5 years ago

I am so sorry for your loss. I too have suffered an ectopic (jan of 2017) and lost my left tube. No one knows the hurt, anger, confusion and fear you carry around unless they have been through it.

I recommend talking to your dr. This is a first for you whereas they have dealt with many patients who have been through it and should be able to help guide you. Also if you are trying and think you are then 100% call, with your history they should want to check your blood work so if you were to have another ectopic they could catch it earlier.

Sending you lots of love and hope. Take it one day at a time, you will get your sticky bean.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo