Community post

Question

Success stories with clear blue digital weeks indicator

Anyone have a not pregnant Reading that was really a bfp - just took a test and it was not pregnant- then pulled it apart - as you do and I have some really strong lines - just wondering if anyone had a bfp and how many days after did you test to confirm?

user submitted image

12 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Answers | Last Page

Hello,
I did the same thing with mine same lines inside my test
I’m 8 days late and had nothing but negative results since last week!!

5 years ago

When are you testing again Sam - so frustrating , I don’t know if I’m a fan of these tests yet.

5 years ago • Post starter

Ps found this interesting

user submitted image

Ive opened a not pregnant result, been not pregnant and had similar darkness lines. Maybe its too early yet, but having obvious lines can also mean nothing, its just how these tests look.

<a href=

5 years ago

Thanks Mistique - I have googled to an inch of my life and now have tested with an alternative test - it’s not particularly easy to define these tests - sheesh no wonder the manufacturers suggest not to open them

user submitted image

I retested a few days ago got a very faint positive but I reckon it was just evap as it was after the 10 minute frame retested Wednesday night and got a negative so I haven’t a clue what’s going on with my body I’m now 10 days late!! Keep me posted if you get your bfp and good luck xx

5 years ago

Cheap test with dye run ugh

user submitted image

Noooo not good have you retested since?? Looks like a line under all that pink dye! Xx

5 years ago

I did retest nothing progressive today just saw GP - she did bloods - I have no idea what’s happening either - fingers crossed for you Sam

user submitted image

I’m still getting negatives and can’t get into the doctors till 21st just want an answer ????

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo