Community post

Discussion

Early period?!

Pretty positive I got my period. But its early. And I mean wicket early & that's not normal for me at all. About 10-14 days early. I just got my period July 25, 2018 and all day today ive had extreme light bleeding and now its gotten heavier out of the blue with clots which indicates to me that its my period.

I was wondering if anyone knew what could cause this to happen? As this isn't something that typically happens to me at all.

2 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I had something similar happen this last cycle. ., started a 2 day light flow period July 22nd... then on August 3rd I had a heavier spotting for 5 days... the 2nd period or whatever it was -wasn’t norm for me... (I didn’t have clots w mine)
this ended up messing up my ovulation so at this point I’m due to start my next period in approx 8/9 days... very frustrating. I’m attributing this to possible uterine fibroids (I had an ultrasound about a mo ago that showed many plus a few larger ones). So that’s my guess for me... but if you haven’t had any scans done recently it’s never a bad idea.. to have a checkup w gyno and ask for an internal us& labs for hormones check-
it could possibly give you an answer. It will be interesting to see with having 2 periods or whatever they were when the actual next one will start...

:

5 years ago

Thank you & hopefully all goes well with you

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo