Community post

Question

Earliest you got a bfp on a digital

I’m 10dpo today. Tomorrow I’ll be 11dpo. I’m wondering what is the earliest you have gotten a positive on a digital or even an frer?

9 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

My earliest digi was 9dpo, that's with a CB w/ weeks. That pregnancy ran very high hCG levels from the start, my other pregnancies were 12dpo.
Good luck! =))

5 years ago

I got a positive on FRER digital at 10dpo, and a positive CB digital yesterday at 11dpo.

5 years ago

I've gotten a positive on a FRER as early as 9dpo, and a positive on CB digital at 11dpo - that same pregnancy. But you'll get a positive on a frer about two days before you'll get one on a digital, depending on how your levels are increasing.

5 years ago

I took a CB digital it was negative I took also a blue dye test also negative
So I’m just a little heart broken

5 years ago • Post starter

13dpo. I got my 1st postive 10dpo on FRER

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

12 dpo for me

5 years ago

13 dpo for me

5 years ago

I took one yesterday 14dpo, also got a clear line on frer, took a cheapy the day before and it was barely visible atall! X

5 years ago

I got my very faint positive on a dollar store test and first response 8 dpo, 10 dpo my lines got darker, so 11 dpo i took a digital it came back pregnant. Hope this helps.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo