Community post

Question

16 day LP when to test?

Hi all. TTC # 1 almost been 1 year, 33 next week no known issues, biologically. Came off BC last Aug. last 3 cycles I feel like my lower end woke up from a coma and now every month I get the classic prego symptoms all the way to AF. Getting rather annoyed watching everyone around me getting pregnant by just blinking lol! I started OPKs around January and BBT about 4 months ago, ready to stop all of it because I’ve turned into quite a POAS Addict. I’m very analytical by nature and profession and have turned this whole experience into a research project that is never giving me the projected results lol!
Anyways just curious - does a longer Luteal Phase affect which day I should start testing. Today I think I’m 10 dpo but I’m not due for AF until the 22nd. Side note, I’m not 100% sure I usually O on day 14 but this month my opks turned positive CD15 but my temp also spiked on day 15 so FF thinks it was day 14. Anywho any insight to the HPT testing side of things is appreciated.

TTC #1 Me (33) DH (29) - Unexplained Infertility

1 Answer • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

A lot of people test early. I personally just think that it causes a lot of stress when starting super early. Honestly 12 dpo is still early but it's the earliest I would test. I tried for nearly 4 years and every month it was negative after negative. I literally had all but stopped trying and was due to start my period and it never came. So I tested and finally got those 2 lines. Dont let it get too stressful. It wont help, only hinder.

Mill

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo