Community post

Question

Normal?

Hello, does anyone know if it is normal to ovulate cycle day 9? Just started ttc and newly off of birth control and my cycle is very different than it was before birth control. Got positive opk from cycle day 7-9. So my cycle will be 23 days? Not sure if that is normal either...?

3 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

What's normal for one may not be for another. Cd9 is early-ish, but very doable as far as getting and remaining pregnant goes. If ur just coming off BC, ur hormones might still be trying to get sorted out, so that could be a surge that doesn't lead to ovulation. If ur temping u would be able to confirm that. If not, I would consider testing more or at least bd'ing every other day (or every third day) til af arrives or u get a BFP.
Good luck! =))

5 years ago

I O’d on cd10 this month and got my Bfp today (14 days later) so I wouldn’t worry about O early! my 4th month also off birth control and my cycles have been slightly different every month. Good luck sweet! X

5 years ago

Yes it can be normal. I’ve ovulated on CD 8. Now after my son, I ovulate super late. Everyone can either ovulate early or super late. I wouldn’t freak out.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo