Community post

Journal

Possible BFP? Cycle #8. 8dpo.

8dpo and a possible BFP. I have been having symptoms since Saturday (6dpo). Had a bit if pink spotting for 10 mins, then nothing. BBT dipped that day too and has been high since. Had sudden nausea yesterday night....then took a test 20 mins ago...and the fainest, but noticeable in person, line came up within 2 mins. It darkened. No squinting. My husband sees it too! It may be false. This would be the QUICKEST I have ever gotten pregnant...that is if I am! Cycle #8 .

6 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

Awww I have everything crossed that this is ur BFP!! When will u be testing again?

5 years ago

How exciting! It looks like a little bean to me!!!

Mill

5 years ago

Have you been trying 8 cycles already?

Mill

5 years ago

Thank you Sandy! I did test again, and the same line showed up, just a tad darker. Same test brand! I don't have any other brands of tests so I will be making a Target run for some tests :-))
Hope all is well on your side!

5 years ago • Post starter

Have you tested again?

Mill

5 years ago

BFN this morning...looks like it that test was an evap! Best wishes and baby dust to you both ????

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo