Community post

Question

Trying to conceive no2 with opk

Hi trying to conceive no2 with the help of opk has anyone had any success with these? I’m using Tesco own brand.

3 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

We use an OPK and i think its wonderful! It takes alot of the guess work out of when you may ovulate since it varies every single month for everyone. I would recommend that and temping!

User image

5 years ago

Thanks for replying Rooroo917 I’m still abit confused using them. I think I had a positive opk yesterday but today is negative. So did I ovulate yesterday or am I meant to ovulate over the next few days?

5 years ago • Post starter

On those ones it is considered positive if the test line is as dark as the control. If you have a pic of the OPK you can always post them in the photo gallery and we can help tell you if it is a positive. Typically you take them a few days in a row and it will gradually darker as you get closer to your ovulation.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo