Community post

Question

Preseed anyone?

Okay back story....

We were trying to conceive for 7 months before I got pregnant with my angel babe but miscarried at 6 weeks... I was put on a hormone pill to get everything back on track and we are on our second month of trying again...

I am currently 13DPO and still getting negatives so I really really doubt I am out this cycle.

I'm going to pick up conception aid at the pharmacy this afternoon as i heard a lot of people got pregnant within 2 months of using it.

I am also considering getting preseed to help things along.

Did anyone else use preseed and if so did it work for you and how long were you using it before your bfp?

6 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Preseed is pretty good stuff, and a tube lasts a while because you dont have to use alot. We bought some and we got pregnant on the first use of it. It really just helps them swim.

User image

5 years ago

Thanks girl!! I bought some conceiving helping type of vitamins and 10 opks so I want to five that a go... Preseed is just so damn expensive though

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsanna, this is my second cycle using the same tube of preseed we bought last cycle... lasts a while and highly recommended by my dr. This is my first cycle using opks which now has me thinking last cycle we didn't baby dance when I ovulated. I thought it was a little pricey too but hubby thinks its worth the purchase...

5 years ago

Not to butt in on your conversion but you can try coconut oil as a lubricant. I got pregnant 3 times while using it a few years back. It gets really slippery though so you only nees a dab.

5 years ago

Oh and use the all natural non processed kind.

5 years ago

Thanks for the advice girls!! I'm going to try OPKs this cycle and if nothing I'll use preseed the next... This ttc game is getting serious now lol

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo