Community post

Discussion

Conceive plus lubricant or preseed?

View Full Post

Hi! Has any used conceive plus lubricant or preseed and any success stories?
Thinking about trying it after 8 months trying with no joy!!

63 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

41 - 50 of 63 Replies | Last Page

Yeah I'm no good with cervix spotting either!!

And I haven't done one yet. .. been holding it hoping the OH would go home early. We had a little tiff last night so I slept in spare room, dying for a pee... but I don't wanna do in the bedroom... ugh lol I totally wanna test too!!! But any line is a good line right :) try not to think about it till you get back home... then request test... :) fxed :)

5 years ago

He sleeps on couch if we fight, I'm not leaving my bed for any man!

Will be home in the next hour and dying for a wee but trying to hold until I get home!! Xx

5 years ago • Post starter

Yeah! I'd rather not have him sleep on sofa it's so small lol and I always calm down after a bit... but I fell asleep lol

I tested... looked like a light line on it! Though I suspect mine was line eyes... will try again in the morning lol xoxo

5 years ago

Hopefully it's positive for you!xx

I'm trying to not get over anxious, I'm pretty sure af is about to arrive

Yeah, here's hoping!!! But I don't think it's positive. Took a test! Had another white line... ugh this brand is so confusing... but when I get back from parents should be enough time so I'll take a different brand...

Yeah... I wish the 2 ww was more relaxing... but I'm not 100% sure we cough our egg in time... I know how you feel!!! Think negative kinda and hope for the best... but it's still early for us both... so fingers still crossed xoxo

5 years ago

I know, it's so horrible. I hate the 2ww!

Tested again this morning and not sure if I'm imagining or actually seeing a vvvvfl!!

Hopefully it's not just wishful dreaming!

Wish there was some non stressful way to get by with the 2 ww, where like you don't have to try doing much lol...

Yeah I caved and tested about 20 mind ago... this one has a terrible indent... and makes it look like before the indent there might be a line.. vvvvf but there.... I'm possibly 7 dpo or 9dpo... but I brought 3 tests with me. .. used one already, and got two more left so.... will test Wednesday and Friday. .. will take a pic of this nasty indent... xoxo

5 years ago

Here's two pics.. of this nasty indent... I can't wait till the other brand gets here.. might try buying another brand... apparently the cassette tests won't get here until September. .. coming from Hong Kong :( lol xoxo

user submitted image

5 years ago

And the other pic...

user submitted image

5 years ago

Oh it so could be a line, those damn indents!

Hopefully we'll get clear answers tomorrow!!xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo