Community post

Discussion

Conceive plus lubricant or preseed?

View Full Post

Hi! Has any used conceive plus lubricant or preseed and any success stories?
Thinking about trying it after 8 months trying with no joy!!

63 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 63 Replies | Last Page

Definitely don't have that symptom, hubby would only love it though!

Nothing other than my boobs being tender! I've a wedding next week so I really need to know either way before this day week! Xx

5 years ago • Post starter

Which day is the wedding? And yeah! My OH is gonna love it too! Lol

Yeah! Test day is on the 21st though I'm sure it's gonna be too early! Though from our symptoms it seems good :) xoxo

5 years ago

The wedding is on Friday 24th! So hopefully I'll have the result I want before it!

I won't lie, tested today with a cheapie. Negative, surprise surprise! No self control here!!

Yeah! Well 21st and the 24th in morning should be okay

And I won't lie either, I broke and tested this morning too. The test had a white line!!! Idk what that means. .. hope the tests aren't faulty...

Love the trying... just hate the 2 ww lol... dw... your not the only one that had self restraint issues lol ^_^ OH is coming home tomorrow, so will be testing Monday or Tuesday. .. lol xoxo

5 years ago

I'm keeping it hidden from hub, not sure he gets how hard it is not to test!!

I thought I saw something but it was totally line eyes!!

Yeah, I think they think that it's as simple as not peeing on the stick... but it's so not easy lol I'm finding it hard to wait till he goes back to his away home. Lol

I hate having line eyes... I know mine was negative because it was a white line... so maybe Monday and Tuesday will be better xoxo

5 years ago

I was the same today, sore boobs little spotting and negative test!xx

Yeah my nipples have been super sensitive! !! Been a little more happier and laid back the past two days... had some cramping today... had really upset stomach since this morning.. which I normally get like 2 days before af. ... still got the white line on the test.. tested earlier but got another white line... so think I won't test now until Tuesday. .. no spotting but yesterday my cervix was high, firm and kinda like my lips. So idk what that means... xoxo

5 years ago

I haven't a clue when it comes to cervix watching! Hard or soft is all I can ever tell!! Xx

OK so I tested this morning, again and I feel like I can see an EXTREMELY faint line. So faint it doesn't ever show in a photo.
Going meeting a few friends fir the day so I'll at least be a bit distracted and stop looking at it!
Hopefully it is the start of a bfp!!!!! Xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo