Community post

Discussion

Conceive plus lubricant or preseed?

Hi! Has any used conceive plus lubricant or preseed and any success stories?
Thinking about trying it after 8 months trying with no joy!!

63 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 10 of 63 Replies | Last Page

Hey, not sure about the conceive plus as never used that! But I'm using pre seed now, and I have used in past! It took a couple tried but like on third month trying when in was married I fell pregnant! Though I have issues with implantation. I've had a number of chemicals! But pre seed does work, word of advice though! Try not to use too much! As after a little while it tends to get a little "sticky" down there, specially if your OH is the type to go straight away afterwards lol

Gl in your cycles keep us informed of w things are going :) I'm rooting for you xoxo

Lots afterwards nd lots of baby dust your way and sticky sticky vibes :)

5 years ago

Thanks Katrina_381! We've used conceive plus this cycle, O day us today so fingers crossed its our month!!

Rooting for you too!!

5 years ago • Post starter

I tried for 18 yrs. With clomid and preseed i got pregnant the 5m ttc at 37 and 39.

5 years ago

Yeah fingers crossed for us both this cycle! I'm unsure of our myself!!! Used pre seed and cb opk... so who knows :) just the waiting game now so gl to you hun baby dust xoxo

5 years ago

When was your O day? Mine was 10th so only on 1dpo, well almost 2! I wonder are we similar days?

Apparently mine was the 9th. When I got the solid smiley on the cd digital... but I had two circles yesterday and the day before. .. and now I've had a blinking smiley face today... so im unsure lol but my cue app and this site says ovulation is on Monday. .. so I won't know now as I've used all the sticks lol... will just wing it for now... and i also felt like I could feel ovulation pain yesterday. ... so I'm either 3 dpo or 1 dpo... similar... I mean could be lol give or take a day or two lol were cycle buddies this month then huh xoxo

Gl to us :) we bd-ed like 2 days before we got our solid smiley but haven't since.. as he's at work and I'm at my parents. .. so he's unsure if we cough it on time this cycle.. but time will tell :) hope you got to bd in your fertile time... !!

5 years ago

Solid smily was on Thursday making O day Friday and got to bd Wednesday and Thursday so really hoping we managed it this month!
Hubby fell asleep on couch on Friday so nothing Friday!

Great to have a buddy!! X

Yeah pretty much the same.. except we bd-ed Friday, Saturday, Sunday! He went to work on Monday so no luck. . Then Tuesday he came home and we bd-ed Tuesday all day! Nothing Wednesday or Thursday and I went to visit parents for weekend! Though yesterday and this morning I had two blinking smileys so idk if ovulation was Tuesday when I got my solid smiley. .. or if it's gonna happen soon! Because of the two blinking smileys I had... ugh.. lol either way I'm hoping we either cough it this cycle or we will still try till I either come on or don't lol

Gl hun, it's the first for me to have a cycle buddy :) it's so awesome :) we can compare symptoms and tests and stuff :) xoxo

5 years ago

First hit me to have a cycle buddy too! Think I'm 3dpo today, no symptoms as of yet!

Well, it's awesome to have a cycle buddy hun. I'm rooting for us... I'm not going by he positive I had on Thursday! As yesterday and Sunday I had blinking smileys, so I'm just winging it! Lol so I could be either 4 dpo or press ovulation :) let's set a test day hehe :) xoxo

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo